DURATION: 6 MONTHS-TEMP TO HIRE
Contract Duration: 6 months (Temp to Hire)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge of technical language as related to computers
· Ability to communicate clearly over the phone and via e-mail
· Frequent outbound calls to potential candidates - Need to be on the phone contact candidates for new open positions
· Phone Etiquette
· PC, Internet Skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Attention to Detail, sense of Urgency/Fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently
· On the job training
Education: BS or BA degree required
If you're qualified and interested in this position, please reply to the following questions:
1. An attachment of your updated resume in MS Word document format
2. Your desire pay rate?
3. Your availability for interview, if selected?
4. When can you start?
The Norland Group has been in operation successfully since 1996. We are a strong believer of people management, professionalism and accountability. We only make promises when we are certain we can fulfill them. Our business focuses on fulfilling the needs of commercial and government customers in administrative services, workforce mobilization, information technology, engineering, project management services.
Our Mission Statement
Our main goal is to provide career advancement opportunities to our associates. We are committed to bringing our customers exceptional support services with the highest quality, integrity, and innovation. We believe that we are the stepping stone for our associates to advance their careers and to live a better life. Everyone should have a chance to live a successful and happy life. We operate our business based on those values and we choose employees who value the same principles.
Role: 1234--Entry level Recruiter
Apply for this job now.