Motorcycle Sales Manager (Sun Harley Davidson)
Sun Harley Davidson is looking for a high energy and motivated Sales Manager!
Sun Enterprises has been in business since 1972 and is one of the largest motorcycle dealerships in the country and Colorado’s older Harley Davidson dealership!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Setting up and closing deals
· Hiring, training, motivating, counseling, and monitoring the performance of all sales employees
· Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet attainable monthly sales goals
· Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up procedures for all potential customers by monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system.
· Ensure that all salespeople meet/exceed standard goals
· Conducting sales trainings with assistance of GM
· Reviewing inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of stock for maximum efficiency
· CSI and Customer retention
Qualifications, Job requirements and Compensation:
· Sales management experience
· Benefits include health insurance, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacation and holidays
· Top Level Compensation for the right candidate
This is a great opportunity to join Colorado’s largest dealership with over 40 years of experience.
Send Resume and references to mkite @ sunpowersports (dot) com
SUN Enterprises, a top-ten nationally ranked Harley Davidson, Can-Am, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, and Polaris Dealership in Denver. Sun Enterprises is a locally owned dealership with 100 employees and over 80,000 square feet of floor space spread across 4 buildings on our 5 acre campus. Sun has had the same family ownership since 1972, and we are a financially solid, debt-free business. We are located just 10 minutes north of downtown Denver.
Role: General Sales Manager - Harley Davidson
Apply for this job now.