We want to be up front in that our client has an extensively screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in the job description. Please do not apply for this position unless you are 100% confident that you meet or exceed the requirements.
Can you be hired as a W2 employee without any sponsorship? VISA CANDIDATES OF ANY CLASSIFICATION CANNOT BE CONSIDERED!
Client will only consider candidates with a stable job history with few changes over one’s career.
Automotive - Sr. Manufacturing Engineer – Leak Testing
Location - Buffalo, New York
Relocation Paid: Will relocate nationally!
Salary: Great Base
Employment Type: Full Time / W2 Direct Hire
Degree Required: University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - mechanical
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Are you an expert at problem-solving and improving existing processes? Do you enjoy managing the scope of multiple projects to ensure timeliness and efficacy? Client is seeking a dynamic Senior Manufacturing Engineer – for their Buffalo New York facility.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Develop assembly equipment concepts, including cycle time and error proofing
- Purchase new equipment
- Maintain Bill of Process documentation and assist plants to maintain/conform to the Bill of Process
- Initiate Bill of Process improvements
- Assure best practices are quickly captured and transferred to all manufacturing sites
- Participate in product cost and quality improvement efforts
Strong background in Helium Mass Spec Leak Testing, or High
Precision Measurements, or Torque Technologies, or Vision Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 5-8 years of experience in assembly process development
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with high precision tolerances
- Experience with PFMEA, PFD, and PCP documentation
- Experience with Measurement system analysis
- Assembly equipment trouble shooting skills
- Experience working with vendors and managing equipment build
- Writing skills, including technical reports and equipment specifications
- Proficiency in assembly concepts, error proofing and cycle time reduction techniques
- Willing to travel
Client offers comprehensive compensation packages, ongoing training and development, company benefits, and health programs. They attribute their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential. They combine all the opportunities of a major corporation in an environment that is familial.
Internal - 16023
'Where Recruitment & Staffing Transcend Conventional Methodologies'
StaffRight Associates is a premier recruitment and staffing partner that provides talent to a broad and diverse range of corporate disciplines. StaffRight was crafted out of an industry need to better manage the processes and complexities of today’s recruitment and staffing demands. With company beginnings formulated in the industry over 28 years ago, our founder realized that there was a definitive need to utilize recruitment and staffing more efficiently and effectively than what has been the typical industry standard model. StaffRight is dedicated to servicing our clients with a comprehensive, scientific approach of refining the process throughout our clients' engagements
Role: Automotive - Sr. Manufacturing Engineer – Leak Testing
Apply for this job now.