Children's Support Worker
£60-£75 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 5 days experience within an education or care setting in the last 2 years.
Vision for Education is seeking a Children's Support Worker to work in various schools in Liverpool on a flexible basis. The role will include supporting the class teacher to deliver work in accordance with the national curriculum, supporting the class teacher to manage behaviour, supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis, contributing to record keeping, liaising with parents and multidisciplinary teams and attending school trips/outings.
To be considered for the Children's Support Worker position, you will be:
- Someone who has worked with highly disaffected and challenging students
- Someone able to form relationships with "hard-to-reach" students and parents
- Someone with great patience, drive and determination
- Someone with experience working with children or vulnerable adults, preferably in an SEND setting.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Children's Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact #removed# or call our branch on #removed#.