Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Housing Worker to work part time, covering night shifts on a Saturday and Sunday based in Westminster. This contract is initially for 3 months which is likely to be extended.
The Night Assistant will work across a defined geographical area assisting in the delivery of a high quality support & housing service to the clients. To assist in the delivery of support and security to clients of our supported schemes.
- Have an awareness of the clients groups support needs, and contribute as directed to the delivery their agreed outcomes.
- Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness within schemes, preparation of rooms and site inspections.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a Supported Housing Setting.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.