Company: HAYS ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Management Accountant - Immediate Start
Your new company
An organisation based within the Stockton boundaries, having won a number of contracts, are looking to expand the finance team to assist with the influx of work.
Your new role
The role is a temporary opportunity and will be reporting into the Group Finance Director.
The role will include;
- Responsible for preparing financial and management reports within required time frames.
- Overseeing and checking the monthly supplier payment process.
- Carrying out payroll checks and providing monthly analysis reports.
- Reviewing cash and bank reconciliations.
- Working with Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger to ensure payments are collected and made in a timely manner.
- Inter-company charges.
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with main taxes - VAT, PAYE & CIS.
- Challenging colleagues in Finance and other departments to ensure at all times we are delivering value for money.
- Running internal auditing procedures to ensure processes are being complied with an operated efficiently - i. procurement and purchase ordering, subcontractor payments, payroll.
- Responsible for year-end accounts preparation and co-ordinating statutory accounts preparation with external advisors.
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have an accountancy qualification CIMA, ACA or ACCA and have the ability to hit the ground running. Previous experience of Management Accountant is a requirement as well as Sage system experience.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation, free on-site parking and local amenities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.