A leading Insurer is looking to hire a contract Test Analyst to work on a project that is replacing an existing internal pricing system with Rulebook. This would involve integration testing with other policy administration and workflow systems. The project will involve working with an internal team of business analysts, actuaries and developers, as well as with the vendor. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building test scripts
- System testing of all Rulebook models built by Rulebook
- System testing of individual developments built as part of this project
- Integration testing of the end-to-end process, covering
- Building regression test packs in Selenium for each Rulebook model
- Rulebook and the company's underwriting systems
- Supporting and co-ordinating UAT by underwriters, operations and actuarial
- Recording and updating bugs in Jira / Azure DevOps and working with business users, developers & business analysts to get these prioritised and resolved
Required skillset: manual and automation testing experience. Ability to query database directly. Tools: Selenium, Postman. Use of Jira & Azure DevOps to track bugs
Desired skillset: Experience in working within insurance, or specifically the Lloyd's insurance market, of working on Rulebook and/or working on pricing models.
- Able and willing to understand the business processes which are being tested and to work with end users
- Attention to detail and precision in testing and in recording the results.
- Takes responsibility and has the technical skills to fully investigate issues before passing them back to the developer