Are you a strong support worker or SEN Teaching Assistant that has experience working with SEND?
Are you comfortable supporting Challenging/psychical behaviour?
Do you live in the Salford Area?
If so Milk-Education would LOVE to speak to you!
Milk-Education are looking for a strong SEND supporter to work within a SEND Primary school within the Salford area. The right candidate will have experience working with SEND Children or young adults, be familiar with SEMH behaviour and be comfortable supporting Children with ASD, ADHD, SEMH or severe SEND- sound like a role for you? READ ON
The school has a big focus on Speech and Language so if you have successful SAL techniques and stratergies that you implement then please get in touch! This role is full time and starting in September. If you have Team Teach or positive handling then this will also be beneficial.
- Previous SEN experience working with Children or young adults
- ADHD knowledge and or experience
- Positive behaviour management style
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Josh on #removed# or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.