Company: ADELE CARR FINANCIAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Up to £45,000 + benefits
6 month contract initially
Are you someone able to question and challenge? Do you have intuition, ambition and drive?
You will be working for a leading business brand. The business culture is relaxed professional and very fast paced.
Offices are really accessible to the motorway network and extremely friendly .
The job role will be varied and involves:
* Identifying, understanding and providing solutions to key issues specific to projects
* Developing financial models and analysis to support tenders and strategic projects
* Liaison with key stakeholders to develop financial projections
* Interrogation of assumptions and gravitas to challenge where necessary
* Maintaining an audit trail of all key assumptions and working papers
* Preparing high quality financial dashboards and presentation materials to communicate findings and commercial implications to key stakeholders and Senior Executives
* Populating external tender templates with quantitative and qualitative data ensuring compliance with bid documentation
Key attributes/skills required:-
Strong Excel skills
Self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
Flexible & adaptable
Excellent verbal and written communicator
Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec