While upholding department and company policies, the Skip Trace Investigator role is to perform specific skip trace functions for the purpose of identifying the most current location a defendant might be found for civil process. This includes working within the Skip Module as set forth in the policy and procedural manual. In addition, responsibilities include effectively communicating information in a positive and timely manner with all parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete skip trace on defendants for Civil Action Suits,
· Manage daily workflow as it relates to performance goals set by the Skip Trace Department,
· Ensure quality assurance parameters are met or exceeded,
· Maintain a safe and secure environment as it pertains to sensitive information identified during the skip trace process,
· Utilize bank skip and attorney skip application software,
· Utilize resources (telephonic and electronic) effectively to identify potential contacts,
· Discern best contacts to make phone calls for contacting defendants located,
· Update case notes with correct verification information,
· Work effectively within the Skip Trace Module and functions,
· Appropriately document/prepare Due & Diligent Affidavit and Final Report,
· Meet or exceed all workflow objectives,
· Ensure skip findings are communicated effectively,
· Provide exceptional customer service by meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations,
· Perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
· High School diploma or equivalent; some college preferred,
· Ability to obtain an investigative license for all applicable states,
· Previous skip trace, investigative or research experience preferred,
· Working knowledge of applicable state statutes and civil procedure preferred,
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook,
· Previous experience with interne search engine resources beneficial,
· Previous customer service or call center experience preferred,
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written),
· Proven ability to take ownership, analyze and find creative solutions,
· Type a minimum of 25 wpm.
With over 29 years of industry experience, ProVest Litigation Services (PVLS) specializes in serving legal papers. Through advanced proprietary technology and forward thinking, PVLS has established itself as the technology and compliance leader in process serving. We have offices in 17 states and continue to grow nationwide!
Role: Skip Trace Investigator
Location: Lake Worth,
Apply for this job now.