Beatitudes Campus was founded in 1965 as a place where older adults could live, learn, and grow through all the days of their lives. Our Founders dreamed of a "campus," borrowing the term from the educational community because of its sense of continual growth and vibrancy. Our Campus was one of the first to introduce the concept of continuing care and improve the quality of retirement living in North Central Phoenix.
Beatitudes Campus is looking for a Full/Part Time Housekeeper (Specifically Saturday and Sunday shifts).
This position is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day cleanliness of our facility in a clean, safe and comfortable manner.
- Perform the day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned
- Assure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner
- Clean resident’s rooms as assigned
- Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units
- Clean, wash, sanitize bathrooms and fixtures
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner
- Keep supervisor informed of supply needs
- Assure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical
- Ability to work with the elderly
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Reliable transportation
- Must be available to work flexible hours and days
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Assure that resident’s rights to fair and equitable treatment, self determination, individuality, privacy, property, and civil rights, including the right to file a complaint are upheld.
- Participates in and supports quality assurance/continuous quality improvement programs and processes.
- Serves on standing and ad hoc work teams/committees as required.
- Attends all mandatory inservices as directed.
- Consistently maintains complete confidentiality of all medical, financial, employee, computer or other sensitive material which may jeopardize the privacy of others.
- Demonstrates orientation towards excellent customer service in all interactions by conducting oneself in a cooperative, courteous, positive, and professional manner. Displays sensitivity and awareness of others. Follows through with established expectations and keeps customers informed of progress.
- Supports, maintains, and promotes Beatitudes Mission Statement.
- Performs other duties as requested or assigned.
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits
- Must present a professional appearance/manner as you represent the Beatitudes both on and off Campus
- Subject to interruptions
- May be on-call in emergency situations
- Exposed to odorous chemicals and specimens
- Exposed to housekeeping/cleaning agents/chemicals
- Exposed to heat and cold
- Works inside and outside in adverse weather conditions
- Works primarily in well-lighted/ventilated work areas
- Frequent contact with water or other liquid
- Ability to Read and speak English.
- Have good transportation.
Beatitudes Campus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Please Be Advised: Background checks, reference checks, TB testing, and drug and alcohol screenings are part of the hiring process at Beatitudes Campus. Felony convictions should be disclosed, but will not necessarily bar a candidate from employment.
Apply for this job now.