The hiring company is one of the world's leading mobile transportation platform. They are currently looking for experienced computer vision research engineers in their Mountain View office to develop algorithms and systems on augmented reality.
- Research and develop algorithms and systems for augmented reality applications. Used to reimagine the way people interact with the surrounding world and improve their car driving and riding experience.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to deliver prototype and/or production solutions.
- Contribute to the company's intellectual property portfolio through patient filing.
- Track latest advancements and maintain a current understanding of related research areas.
- Ph.D. (preferred) or masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related programs.
- Expertise in one or more following areas: machine learning, computer vision, image processing, computer graphics. Hands-on experience and deep understanding in one or more of the following will be preferred:
- Machine learning, esp. deep learning, applied to visual recognition or understanding, e.g. object recognition and localization, semantic segmentation, scene understanding, etc.
- 3D computer vision: structure from motion (SfM), stereo vision, visual SLAM, Visual (Inertial) Odometry
- Large-scale content-based image or video retrieval.
- Single or multi-target visual tracking.
- Strong publication record and/or proven track record of delivering solid technologies or products in above areas is a large plus.
- Solid knowledge in fundamental algorithms and data structures.
- Programming proficiency in C++ and/or Python.
- One or more of the following skills will be a bonus:
- GPU programming: CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL etc.
- Infrastructure of big data, high-performance computing and/or distributed system.
- Programming mobile or embedded devices, including code performance optimization.
- Development of web apps and/or micro-services.
- Passion for R&D and technical excellence, self-motivated, strong problem analysis and solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication and a spirit of collaboration in a rapidly growing team.
Powered by JazzHR