- Teaching Assistant
- South Liverpool
- Temporary (with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate)
- Part time
- GBP10 per hour
Teaching Personnel have been providing supply staff since 1996 to secondary, primary and SEN schools throughout England and Wales since 1996. Our Liverpool branch work with primary, secondary and SEN schools in Merseyside. We have been securing casual supply work and temporary placements for graduates, Long term and permanent roles for aspiring teachers and future Education professionals with great success for over 10 years.
We are seeking Teaching Assistants who are looking for flexible work. As a Teaching Assistant you will be working within the class to support the class teacher with their lessons, you will be working alongside a team of support staff in class, and you will be working on a 1-1 basis with SEN students.
To be successful in this role it is desirable if you:
- have experience working within a school setting
- have experience working with children and/or adults with learning difficulties including ADHD, SEMH and ASC.
- have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs, or a willingness to learn
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the role of a Teaching Assistant in a special needs school
- Have the ability to engage pupils in their learning and support them in their social, emotional and personal wellbeing
The successful candidate must:
- be nurturing and enthusiastic
- be enthusiastic and positive
- be resilient
- be confident working with challenging behaviour
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you throughout your teaching journey
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are an NQT looking to get some more experience before taking on a full class, or a FQT who wants a change from teaching and wants to tutor, then please get in contact with Mica at the Liverpool Branch on 0151 271 0225 or send an up to date CV to #removed#
If this role isn't suitable for you, then please contact the Liverpool branch for information on our other roles we have available.