We are looking for a full time employee who will provide customer service and customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Care Representative:
• Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
• Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
• Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
• Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
• Take initiative and resolve any escalations or complaints.
• Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
• Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
• Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Requirements of a Customer Care and Customer Support Representative:
• Must have great attention to detail.
• Must be a team player.
• Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
• Must have strong communications skills.
• Must be organized.
• Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
We started in the sales/marketing industry six years ago on the East Coast and quickly have become one of the emerging national firms poised to make the progression into the international market. Our team is proud to remain privately owned and operated and of the achievements we have already made in the past few years. Intelligence and knowledge is the key to successful marketing, and knowing your competitors, customers and the specific market sector in which you compete will enable you to act with greater confidence and less risk. This is exactly why companies outsource to us.
- Fun vibrant work atmosphere.
- Ability to travel and see the country.
- Get coaching and advice directly from a network of successful leaders.
- Plus several team outings, contests and volunteer opportunities.
- Not a punch in and out kind of job, this is a career.
- Voted Best Place to Work in Columbus!
Role: Entry Level Customer Service - Paid Training!
Apply for this job now.