Our client is currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy team in Manchester!
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 Per Annum DOE
Credit Controller duties:
- Collection of all overdue debts (rents/fees) via telephone and email communication.
- Send weekly reminder letters and statements for overdue debt.
- Develop & maintain a debtor escalation process.
- Aged debt reporting with responsibility of reducing debtor days.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommend legal action when required.
- Provide cover for other members of the Credit Control team as and when required.
- General office admin and ad hoc duties as required by the Credit Control and Billing Manager
Requirements of the Credit Controller:
- Commercial and/or Residential property credit control experience.
- Professional in their approach to dealing with issues and queries.
- Experience with Propman or other related property management software.
- Strong organisational or administrative skills with attention to detail and a methodical
- Confident and courteous telephone manner.
- IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of Windows based programmes to include
- Word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of people, both on the telephone
- and email.
- Strong teamwork skills essential.
There may be occasions due to the Corona Virus when it may be necessary for duties to be undertaken away from the office, therefore the candidate may be required to work from home.
Any other tasks which can reasonably be performed as requested by the Credit Control Manager.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Credit controller, please apply now!