Company: FRONTLINE RECRUITMENT GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £8.21 - £10/hour + benefits
Frontline Recruitment Derby are one of Derby's leading labour providers in the County.
We currently require an administrator to join our busy sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Process all timesheets and assist reconciliation of all outstanding. This can be anywhere between 100 and 500 timesheets per week with deadlines for receipt. Process all new starter and temp leaver details so that all workers are paid on time and P45s are received within ten days of employee's request.
* Answer incoming calls giving a professional ans cheerful impression within three rings.
* Competently type all standard letters and terms of business ensuring a hard copy is kept on branch file.
* Receive and assist applicants with form filling.
* Telephone screen and appoint interview times for all applicants.
* Assist consultants in advertising for vacancies
* Assist with temp wage queries.
* Ensure interview rooms are stocked with required paperwork.
* File all branch records accurately on a daily basis.
* Ensure correct levels of stationery are in stock for a two month period and so that levels are never less than minimum stock levels set.
* Responsible for the correct balancing of petty cash every week.
* Photocopy any records on request.
* Collect, open and distribute mail before 9.30 a.m.
* Keep the branch in a tidy and orderly state.
* Send out reference requests on request.
* Make refreshments and carry out low priority tasks as requested by the Business Manager.
This is a permanent role and would suit a multi-tasker looking for a career