Vector are currently recruiting for an Area Development Manager on behalf of our client a major Drainage Contractor.
- You will be responsible for developing new business and building strong relationships with new and current customers.
- You will ensure that all customer requirements are met through the sale of the company's services.
- You will be supported by a marketing team however this will be a hands on role with site visits, cold calling and B2B interface to provide the best drainage solution for the customer.
- You will provide detailed information to the marketing department relevant to any potential accounts.
- You will support the Depot Manager in achieving sales targets and assist in the management of sales where required.
- You will produce weekly quote levels, sales figures and reports, and interface with clients, providing the best possible solutions for resolving problems.
- We are looking to speak to candidates who can demonstrate exceptional sales and customer service skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good IT Literacy and Presentation Skills
- Previous experience within the Drainage / Construction / Civil Engineering / Waste or Utilities industries would be an advantage but a desire to learn the product range and apply your experience is vital.
Salary and Package
- £32,000 - £36,000 pa Basic, negotiable dependent on experience
- Generous uncapped Commission Scheme, OTE £55,000 first year
- 31 days holiday per annum (rising to 34 with length of service)
- Company car with a fuel card or Company car allowance
- Life Assurance equal to 1 x your base salary
- Health cash plan
For further information please contact Jaimie Houston on 01737 452 504