We are a well established IT and Technology company and we are currently seeking a Operations Office Administrator to join our Head Office based in Fleet. You will be reporting to the MD and Office Manager carrying out day to day office administration and support functions. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm with a 4.30pm finish on a Friday. We are offering a salary of £20k - £25k with free parking. We are a small but busy team so therefore your role will be varied so we are seeking someone who is happy to assist in all areas of the business where necessary.
Main duties will include:
• Setting up initial project information and assisting the Estimation team with tender enquiries.
• Liasing with suppliers and keeping supplier information and current costing up to date
• Assist with ordering materials and arranging deliveries to clients sites, also following up on delays and queries.
• Checking and signing off purchasing requisitions for materials.
• Booking travel(flights, transport and accommodation) both in the UK and Europe liaising with Project Managers, engineers and an outsourced travel company to best serve the companies requirements.
• Occasional assistance with stock coming into and out of the office
• Organising calibration of companies test & measurement equipment.
• Assisting with Method Statements, O & M manuals and customer warranties
• Other adhoc office duties
To be suitable for the role of Operations Office Administrator you will have experience within a similar position of sales administration, sales support, project admin, service scheduling and you will have worked in a varied role that covered administration and liaison with clients and engineers.
You must have good PC skills and knowledge of Sage will be an advantage.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to work for a successful company as part of our small friendly team with a salary of up to £25k in a role that offers diversity.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.