We are seeking a PHYSICIAN - FAMILY MEDICINE to become a part of our team! You will provide medical services to patients of all ages with a wide range of conditions at agency’s healthcare centers.
- Provides comprehensive medical services to patients on continuing basis
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to assess patient’s condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
- Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient’s well-being.
- Communicate in a culturally competent and effective manner to clients/caregivers
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Supervises mid-levels (Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners)
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate while working with others in inter-professional care teams with activities to include participating in daily huddles.
- Medical Doctor and licensed within the State of Texas.
- Family Medicine Experience - Minimum 2 year paid or proven volunteer experience
- Experience working in primary care or family practice setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel to multiple locations
- No negative National Provider Database or Texas Medical Board incident
- Paid Time Off Plan, Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, 401k (6% Match), Paid Federal Holidays
St. Hope Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) community healthcare organization that was established in November 1999. Recently, St. Hope implemented the Patient Centered Medical Home model of care. St. Hope was created in response to the growing need for innovative, effective healthcare designed to provide quality services to reduce health disparities within Houston and rural counties. We serve patients from various disease states that include but is not limited to heart disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, obesity, high blood pressure, obesity, gout, skin disorder, cancer, dental and mental health.
As a comprehensive Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), St. Hope targets unmet needs and gaps in health-related services, fostering client-centered programs to meet these needs.
Role: Physician - Family Medicine (MD)
Apply for this job now.