Do you have a background in diagnostics, haemotology or biochemistry?
Are you educated to at least HNC/HND level?
Do you have experience of fault finding, field service, maintenance, and providing customer support?
The preeminent original equipment manufacturer of medical equipment in the UK as a requirement for a Field Service Engineer to be based in the Midlands.
- Service and repair medical diagnostic systems.
- Carry out breakdown cover and planned preventative maintenance.
- Provide telephone support
- Assist sales team in demonstrations and installations
- Administration and Service Application
In return you can expect to work for a company that pays above market rates, has a positive working environment, flexible working, 7% employer pension, bonus, car, generous holiday entitlement, and career progression opportunities.
Apply now by sending your CV.
Role: Medical Field Service Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Camberley, South East
Apply for this job now.