COMPANY: PURE BUSINESS GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: Pro Rota
Exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career in a fast paced environment working in either our Liverpool City Centre office or Prescot Office, your role will be to deal with Financial Mis Selling cases or Housing Disrepair Cases from the beginning of the process up until Litigation funding.
The role is exciting as it is based in a vibrant call center environment and involves dealing with individual clients claims on a daily basis. The role offers hours of weekday evenings from 12pm - 8pm and Saturday shifts 9am to 5pm, however we are flexible to meet needs. Minimum expectation will be 15 hours per week, if requested, more hours can be negotiated.
- Working in a proactive 'Inbound' and 'outbound' customer contact environment.
- Vet individual cases to ensure the client meets the criteria, collate evidence/documentation
- Liaise with expert report providers, third party agencies and other businesses within Pure Business Group
- Adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
- Process successful cases to ensure the Litigation funding loan is paid off in full
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Experience of using a Dialler - Essential
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
- Computer Literate
Desirable Candidate Experience
- Knowledge of litigation funding, insurance/legal claims or the financial service industry
- Proclaim Knowledge
- Basic Salary £18,000 Pro Rota
- Holidays and bank holidays per year
- Automatically have your Birthday off
- “Me Time” To allow for appointments etc
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling, Debt Support and much more)
Role: Case Handler (Weekday Evening and Weekend Shifts)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, Merseyside
Apply for this job now.