Do you love working with data? Have you used SQL in a marketing or fundraising environment? Do you have an appreciation for the power of actionable data, together with great technical skills and keen attention to detail? If so this could be the job for you.
The successful candidate will:
· Work within the Insight team processing supporter selections for our fundraising and communications activities.
· Run and develop reports so that we have a good understanding of how well these activities are doing and also produce in-depth analysis to identify ways to maximise the impact of the campaigns.
· Be one of a small number of data experts within the team: helping others to make best use of the supporter database and the wealth of information that it contains.
· Have a good understanding of SQL, MS Excel and hopefully SPSS.
· Have experience of working in an analytical role, together with a real thirst and aptitude for learning new technical skills.
If you’re an individual who has the drive, time management skills and desire for getting relevant and actionable insight from a wealth of data then this would be an exciting and challenging opportunity.
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Term: 6-12 months maternity cover
Closing date: 8th Oct 2018
Interview dates: 10th and 12th Oct 2018
Salary: £24,638 - £26,468 per annum
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Role: Data Analyst (SQL, Excel, Data Selection) BLUD70947
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire, Warwickshire
Apply for this job now.