Are you an Assistant Accountant looking for the next step in your practice career. Are you looking to work for a leading, award winning and modern practice that offers great training and career progression opportunities? CV Screen may have the role for you!
A talented Assistant Accountant with practice experience and is part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA is required for a practice based in Cardiff. A salary of up to £25,000 is offered, depending on experience. Study support is available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a varied role, have plenty of opportunity to progress and will be challenged by the work.
CV Screen is recruiting for an specialist practice based in Leeds
What you will be doing;
- Assisting the Accountants as required
- Setting up new clients and updating details
- Producing management and annual accounts for clients
- Providing Xero training and support to clients
- Producing VAT returns
- Preparing Payroll, RTI and auto-enrolment submissions
- Undertaking client bookkeeping
The Assistant Accountant will ideally have the following experience:
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with Xero
- Practice exposure
Salary / Benefits
Up to £25,000 + benefits and study support available
Please email your CV through to Sam Gillett in strict confidence