PDS is currently seeking a strong Billing Operations Support candidate to join our team. The role of Billing Operations Support is responsible for the pricing accuracy of customer billing. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills. Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is key. This position requires hands-on dedication and the desire to succeed. This position is part of a highly collaborative team that prides itself on helping each other out when and where possible. Previous data validation / analysis experience is a plus. Recent experience with Excel (V lookups) is strongly preferred.
Position schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with occasional overtime as needed to meet end of month deadlines.
The Billing Operations Support is responsible for the following:
- Maintain constant communication with Dispatch, Field Services and our Billing Team Lead.
- Review of all invoices produced by all billers
- Sending out invoices and responding to customers about their invoices
- Review all customer billing rates for monthly contracts to be invoiced accurately
- Daily 24 hour turn around on all invoices given to them that day
- Creates new equipment for new and existing customers
- Creates new contracts for new and existing customers
- Assigns equipment to contracts according to departmental ownership of equipment
- Obtains billing rate for new equipment prior to invoicing (when necessary)
- Provides backup to manual entry of billing data
- Excel Proficiency with V-Lookups STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Very High Attention To Detail.
- Strong proficiency with Math
- Prior Data Entry / Validation
- Team mentality
- MUST be able to work Overtime when required and as determined by the Billing Supervisor. Between 20-65 hours of OT per month. OT can be worked after normal business hours from home at night and/or over the weekend.
Since 1996, Precision Document Solutions has transformed managed print through full-service fleet management specialized to the Healthcare Industry . Assuming complete management of our clients printers and supplies, we offer a collaborative model that is still unmatched by any competitors. Rather than focus on selling hardware, we provide best-in-breed custom solutions specific to each client's unique requirements to improve operational efficiency
From our managed print success and a desire to better serve our Enterprise clientele with added products / services, we launched our own enterprise healthcare software solution in 2003 - eSolutions. Then in 2011, we took our clients from less-paper to paper-less for even greater savings. We continue to pioneer the integration of hardware and software technologies to improve patient care with streamlined administration via electronic workflows.
Role: Billing Operations Support - Data Entry
Apply for this job now.