THIS WORK IS PERMANENT POSITION
I am looking for a number of nightshift operaives. Ideally you will have assembly/ production/ warehouse experience blended with catering/ kitchen/ chef experience.
We are looking for local, reliable, hard working and honest candidates to learn and become part of a nice team of workers to ensure preperation and production on:
NIGHT SHIFT-4 nights on-4 nights off-12 hour shifts-48 hours per week - £19 925 per annum.
It is in fact a factory kitchen operation producing very popular food and some of the tasks that you would be doing are as follows:
- Using cutting, mixing equipment
- Making product
- Topping product
- Use of ovens
- Use of moving equipment such as trolleys
- Fetching raw materials for production, ensuring compliance to stock rotation
This role will involve standing for long periods and working in warm and cool temperatures. It will also involve repeated lifting and carrying ingredients and products. Every employee, regardless of their position, has the following responsibilities:
• To be responsible for the quality of all product and to highlight any QA concerns to either their line manager or the QA Department
• A legal duty to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others, which may be affected by what they do or do not do.
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CV IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK RIGHT AWAY AS THESE ROLES START IMMEDIATELY