- Reviews and/or prepares data to record corporate journal entries.
- Assists with the month-end close process for the corporate team.
- Prepares month end account reconciliations.
- Ensures proper and timely reporting of corporate financial activity for review by supervisor/manager and director.
- Prepares to change request forms for corporate entries and submits to supervisor/manager for review and approval.
- Prepare intercompany transactions and provide support to business units.
- Execute consolidation process and support system administration
- Prepare internal monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidation of corporate and business units’ financial results.
- 3-5 accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree , CPA preferred
- Advance Excel
- Rev. Rec exp. a PLUS
- Variance analysis exp.
Sanford Rose Associates® - JFSPartners is a leading multi-practice specialty search firm in the placement of professional, technical, and executive level talent. Our corporate vision is simple but powerful; to continually enhance the success of the organizations, people, and markets in which we serve. We are recognized as a top resource for many organizations and professionals seeking information, access to top-level candidates, or career enhancing opportunities. Our professional search consultants work closely with both clients and candidates to realize successful human capital solutions and strategies.
Specialization is a key factor to our successful partnerships. Each of our specialized search practices are structured by functional specialty, industry, and geography--providing our clients and candidates with a highly informed, dedicated team of experts that understand the landscape of each of the marketplaces we serve.
Role: Financial Analyst
Location: Lake Mary,
Apply for this job now.