Vendor Direct Solutions is currently seeking candidates, to provide a variety of office support work including but not limited to physical and electronic filing of legal documents, photocopying, scanning, faxing, reception and general office tasks at well-established client law firms in Southern California.
Vendor Direct Solutions is not a temp or staffing agency; We are a Full-Time Employer and offer competitive benefits, including Commuter Reimbursement, 10 paid Holidays, Gym Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k)..
- Assists with the day-to-day activities of Records and Office Services including Reception and Hospitality.
- Assists Record department personnel with the delivery of files, researching, routine filing of client documents and miscellaneous records tasks.
- Produce copies, scans, and binding. Visually inspects for quality control, moves and stocks supplies in all copier locations.
- Responsible for making coffee, setting up conference rooms for breakfast/lunch meetings, restocking kitchens, loading and unloading dishes in dishwashers, and keeping kitchens and lunch room, neat, clean and orderly.
- Provides assistance with delivering interoffice, registered and certified mail, outgoing deliveries, courier packs, UPS, and Federal Express packages. Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Work cooperatively with various levels of legal assistants, paralegals, attorneys, partners, managing partners, and administration.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- **Willingness to commute from one location to the next, and be flexible with scheduling.
**The job duties listed above are not an exhaustive list of every task the candidate will perform, but are intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Candidates may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior Law Firm experience preferred. Knowledge in litigation documents is desired. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Requires intermediate or higher computer skill level, specifically using Microsoft office applications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality. Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, including push, pull, bend, twist, and work standing up for long periods of time.
VDS is a leader in providing onsite and technology solutions for law firms and other professional service providers. Our team is comprised of experts who are skilled in the creation, design, and implementation and management of technology-based document solutions and strategies, from state-of-the-art electronic and file sharing systems to conventional back office support systems.
Highly profitable firms have learned the value of records and documents as tangible corporate assets and have been making great strides in the use of technology to more efficiently manage both physical and electronic materials. Leading edge management of records and information requires firms to partner with dedicated experts like VDS to assist in orchestrating the myriad of elements that comprise effective workflow in today work and office environments.
Our On-site Solutions include professional management of all or selected segments of a firms records management, office services and IT operations. Our team includes outsourcing experts, records management professionals, senior consultants and directors who have built their careers in the legal and business process management space.
VDS also provides flexible onsite management resources and consulting to build Technology Solutions that include Records and Document Management Systems, Enterprise Search Solutions and the development of Intranet dashboards that speed the access to personalized information for end-users.
VDS is your partner firm to help implement technologies and processes that can dramatically improve the speed and security of document sharing, filing, and access.
Role: Entry Level -Office Services Associate (Floater)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.