Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs. Proud Moments ABA services the five boroughs of NYC, Long Island, New Jersey, Syracuse, Rochester, Nevada, Nashville, TN and the DC/ Maryland area. We offer expert treatment, innovative techniques, and compassionate, child-centered care, scheduled at families' convenience.
We are currently seeking dedicated Behavior Technicians to join our growing organization. Behavioral Technicians are responsible for assisting BCBA/LBA to implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans. The behavior technician will assist clients with day to day activities, monitor behaviors, record and collect data on clients' progress and communicate with clients, families and supervisors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement behavioral plans designed by BCBA/LBA
- Provide one on one in-home and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan
- Report to BCBA/LBA on client progress and implement feedback during sessions
- Support BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Teaching client's behavior skills called for in treatment plans
- Maintain clear lines of communication with families, supervisors and other applicable parties
- Any other tasked outlined by BCBA/LBA
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to work flexible, full and part-time schedules
- 1-year experience working with children or related field, preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority tasks while working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, problem-solving and organizational skills required
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.