Are you interested in working for a high-growth, innovative company? Do you like working with people who are nice to be around and who all care about delivering good products and service to the customer? Do you like details? Are you very comfortable learning new sofware and working with the computer?
If so, you might want to work for Core Sound Imaging, Inc.! We might like to work with you if you answer 'YES!' to the following:
Do you have the skills to lead a new client through the steps of implementation? Do you like to oversee projects where you clearly define the start and completion? Do you appreciate the challenge of finding creative ways to fit a flexible product to each client's needs? Do you like to work with other team members working to see the client be successful?
Are you good at explaining technical product cababilities in a way that non-technical people undertand? Do you have the ability to relate information to a client in a way that is relevant to them? Do you understand medical imaging workflow, or would you be willing to take the time to understand this? If so - you might be interested in this position!
Some things you should be good at, to enjoy this postion:
- Excel in the performance of the following:
- Schedule Kickoff and status calls with clients
- Manage implementation projects in a timely and effective manner
- Identify additional client needs and work to provide solutions
- Coordinate efforts of internal processes to ensure client needs are met
- Look for opportunities for process improvement in implementation process
- Coordinate efforts between training, support and implementation teams and:
- conduct initial customer assessment; establish customized implementation plan
- Deliver remote coaching to customers, utilizing remote software tools
- Deliver supplemental application training as necessary
- Support the client’s implementation activities/schedule
- Conduct occasional (rare) on-site customer visits after initial training
- Assist with development and improvement of implementation and training process
- Attend Development review meetings to learn of new features and training needs as a result of new product features. These may result in the development of customer support team and/or customer training tools
Some things we will look for in an applicant:
Equivalent to completion of 4-years of college-level coursework in a related field and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above. Clinical certification and/or medical device experience a plus.
- Strong Clinical Information Systems knowledge
- EMR/HIS/RIS training/onboarding experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills - ability to interface and influence at multiple organization levels
- PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience developing and implementing training programs
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Medical imaging knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Contact the job poster
Job posted by
COO, Core Sound Imaging, Inc.
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area
Since Core Sound Imaging began in 2007, we have focused on delivering a superior customer experience with Studycast® - an advanced software as a service (SaaS) cloud PACS. Core Sound Imaging's focus on innovation is allowing Studycas® to change the face of medical imaging and diagnostic interpretation. Our nearly 1,000 clients in the U.S. and the world rely on Studycast for digital imaging and diagnostic testing workflow solutions that make their lives easier.
Role: Implementation Specialist
Apply for this job now.