Company: KPJ GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £17.00 - £20.00/hour
One of the world's leading developers within the technical manufacturing industry are looking to expand their dynamic team with an experienced CNC Machinist at their site based in Crewe.
This is a well-oiled company that has established an outstanding reputation for itself over the course of their 100+ year lifespan, achieved through their core family values and an investment towards in-house development.
What's on offer?
* £17.00 - £20.00 per hour
* Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
* Early finish on Fridays
* Overtime available (paid at enhanced rate)
* 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Employer pension contribution scheme
* Bonus scheme
What will you be doing as a CNC Machinist?
* Setting up and operating CNC machines
* Machining components to technical drawings and specifications
* Manufacturing components from engineering drawings while adhering to company quality procedures
* Performing self-inspection of your own work using Micrometres
* Conducting preventative and general maintenance checks
* Ensuring compliance with HSE legislation at all times
What do you need?
* Previous experience with setting/programming CNC machinery
* Time served as an apprentice
* Carbide/ceramic experience (desirable)
* CNC or manual grinding experience (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to become part of a friendly team of professionals that invest heavily in each other's progression and create a real sense of unity amongst them. If you possess the experience and skillset that we are looking for, get in touch with Gabby at KPJ Group today for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted