- Doesn’t have red tape like many other competitors
- Department has great tenure- managers been with company 15 plus years
- Flexile work hours- Just get the job done mentality
- Casual Dress code
- Competitive benefits
- Gather information to complete federal, state and local tax returns on a timely basis.
- Coordinate payment of taxes to taxing authorities with Corporate Accounting, Corporate Controllership, Accounts Payable and Cash Management, with an emphasis on communication and organization.
- Review and analyze information used in the preparation of returns for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Recognize, anticipate and resolve tax issues and make recommendations to management.
- Prepare all required spreadsheets and work papers required to support tax filings.
- 3-5 years of income Tax and Sales Tax experience
- Manage team exp
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Prior public accounting
Sanford Rose Associates® - JFSPartners is a leading multi-practice specialty search firm in the placement of professional, technical, and executive level talent. Our corporate vision is simple but powerful; to continually enhance the success of the organizations, people, and markets in which we serve. We are recognized as a top resource for many organizations and professionals seeking information, access to top-level candidates, or career enhancing opportunities. Our professional search consultants work closely with both clients and candidates to realize successful human capital solutions and strategies.
Specialization is a key factor to our successful partnerships. Each of our specialized search practices are structured by functional specialty, industry, and geography--providing our clients and candidates with a highly informed, dedicated team of experts that understand the landscape of each of the marketplaces we serve.
Role: Tax Manager
Apply for this job now.