URGENT NEED - .Net Web Developer - Right to hire (Contract to Permanent) position with Client in Cleveland, OH - #REMOTE
W2 & C2C submissions are allowed. Onsite work (hybrid) is required.
Location: Cleveland, Ohio (Hybrid - Onsite & Remote work is REQUIRED)
Duration: 6 months Contract to Permanent (visa sponsorship is not available)
Apply immediately and send your resume to reema(dot)mathpal(at)experis(dot)com
Hired .NET Web Developer will have the opportunity to work in all aspects of the development process - from database design, frontend to backend. The ideal candidate will be adaptable to change, take on new responsibilities, embrace challenges and show initiative in problem-solving. This position is a full-time Hybrid Right to Hire.
- Design, code, test and debug application features as specified
- Leverage Agile principles and practices to deliver the right solution, new features. Client customization.
- Grow your technology expertise as you implement innovative solutions
- Experience in full life cycle .NET software development, especially in the areas of Visual Studio, C#, SQL Server, MVC, ASP.NET, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, and REST.
- Fullstack Developer - understands Frontend and Backend
- Experience working in an agile development environment - iterative development and SCRUM
- SQL Server experience including writing queries, stored procedures, views, creating tables, indexes, and foreign keys
- Source control management (VSS and TFS)
- An understanding of Telerik is a plus
- Must possess a strong sense of ownership, responsibility, initiative, and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment