Company: MPLOY STAFFING SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Know your Saunas from your Himalayan Salt Grottos? Are you a qualified Beauty Therapist
or Spa Therapist
with a relevant Level 3 qualification (CIBTAC, CIDESCO etc)? Looking to work in a luxury Spa with a fantastic work life balance? Do you believe in always putting the guest first and providing an unforgettable experience? Perfect! We want to hear from you!MPLOY is looking for a permanent Spa Therapist
to join our Client’s team in Poundbury Dorchester.Why should you be interested? Our Client is offering:
- A competitive salary of £23,000 per annum with 28 days of annual leave per year.
- A unique work pattern. You can expect to work 40 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday with Sundays and Mondays off – perfect for those looking to complete the odd job on a Monday!
- A world class environment to work in with some of the UK’s finest Spa facilities.
- Regular and unique staff socials. That’s right you can expect to use the Spa for free!
- A commutable location with ample free parking.
- Excellent professional development avenues & opportunities.
Still interested? Our Client is looking for a candidate who:
- is a fan of luxury Spas, who wouldn’t be, and has some knowledge of the Spa and Wellness industry.
- wants to deliver impeccable guest service, exceeding expectations whilst offering a world class experience. You’ll have excellent customer service skills and will enjoy working with people.
- is comfortable providing professional, effective and safe Spa treatments in line with company and brand partner standards – not to worry full training will be provided but you will be expected to have a complete knowledge and understanding of all treatment services and products when you are trained up!
- holds a relevant Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification.
- is willing to carry out treatments such as facials, exfoliations, wraps, massages, tension treatments, peels, manicures & pedicures to the highest professional standards in line with company protocols.
- believes in being immaculate. Not only will you present yourself in the smartest manner but you will keep your treatment rooms sparkling clean and report any maintenance or housekeeping issues in a timely manner.
- will use therapy products and equipment in accordance with company and manufacturer guidelines.
- is an articulate communicator with a great standard of written and spoken English. You will liaise with a genuine warmth and knowledge of Spa services / products and won’t be afraid of prescribing products / making professional recommendations to guests.
- is well organised, target driven and is a natural multitasker who always remains calm in hectic situations. You won’t struggle following procedures and will be flexible in supporting the Spa operation inline with guest need.
You’ve gotten this far which means you must be the person above! We very much look forward to your application and please do call us on for more details.