We are seeking a Carpenter / Construction Maintenance Worker to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to fit up new spaces for commercial tenants, refurbish existing spaces for commercial tenants, perform repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Build spaces out per plans
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous experience in carpentry or construction
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
The Bryce Companies owns and manages approximately 500,000 square feet of commercial space throughout 13 buildings in the heart of Downtown Troy, New York. We employ a staff of approximately 35 employees, 20 of whom are cleaners. Our company and staff are always growing and there is always room for advancement in the company.
Role: Carpenter / construction maintenance worker
Apply for this job now.