We are looking for a Cloud / Computer Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our multiple client infrastructures. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
Network Project Engineer-
- Impeccable written and verbal skills and an understanding of the importance of concise, clear communication.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills based on experience as well as strong deductive and analytical reasoning.
- Excellent understanding of LAN/WAN technologies and implementations, which includes Routers, Switches, Cabling, etc.
- A strong customer focus and a determination to improve the IT experience of our employees and customers.
- Must be able to produce clear documentation and repeatable written procedures.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Independent initiative and the desire to solve problems and to improve existing processes and technologies where needed.
- Team player with interest and desire to assist and guide other technicians towards success.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Govt. Security Clearance; U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Three-to-Five years of demonstrated experience in Network Support.
- CCNP, ACMX or relevant experience (see below)
- Relevant experience = 5+ years design/implementation experience with BGP, OSPF, VRF enabled networks, IPsec VPN, controller based wireless networks, and enterprise grade Firewall platforms (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco, etc…)
- Relevant experience= Designing and implementing Aruba network architecture including ClearPass
- Served as Project Lead and/or implementer for various technical projects
- Experience deploying both VPN & WAN-based networks.
- Experience with Aruba, Juniper, Arista, HPE, Routing, Cabling, and Switches.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- US Citizenship is required.
Desired experiences and skills include:
1.) Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls, Aruba Wireless, HPE and Arista Networking
2.) Aruba ClearPass security projects
3.) Involved in the design/build of network automation platforms, Arista
4.) Experience with AWS solutions (Keywords: VPC, AWS Solutions Architect)
DataVizion is a leading edge provider of business technology solutions, specializing in professional and managed services, cloud solutions, network infrastructure, data center solutions and unified communications. Headquartered in Lincoln, NE, the company has operation centers throughout the Midwest region. DataVizion has a keen customer focus and is passionate about and committed to providing a better connection for customers, partners and associates. To learn more about DataVizion and services offered, go to #removed# or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We offer very competitive benefits including 401(K), Health, Dental, Vision and additional employee position based incentive programs.
Role: Pre/Post Sales Network Engineer
Apply for this job now.