Are you a fully Qualified History Teacher who can teach either KS3/4 or A-level?
Are you looking for work in Nottingham?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client Secondary School in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a History Teacher to start a long-term full-time role in September. The School recently received a 'Outstanding' OFSTED report in all areas and are continuously praised for their student achievements.
There is a chance for the right teacher to go permanent with the School. Due to this being a full-time long-term role, you will be required to plan, deliver and mark the work of the students so experience with this is essential. Ideally you will be able to teach to A-level, however NQT's who do not have the desired experience are more than welcome to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching KS3 and KS4
- History as a specialist subject.
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
All candidates MUST:
- Have a Teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE) in History
- Have the right to work within the UK
- Have the ability to provide school based references
- Be available for work full-time starting in September.
- Recent 'Outstanding' OFSTED, commenting “The pastoral support for pupils is highly effective in supporting pupils' physical, emotional and mental well-being”
- Progress 8 Score “Well above average” (0.59)
- “We believe that each individual child should have access to a well-balanced curriculum, ensuring all our students will develop and grow as young people as they make their journey as part of our community” - Head Teacher
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV and supporting statement.