SEN TA/Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant needed in Loughborough
Do you have expreience supporting pupils with a range of SEN/Special Educational needs?
Are you a qualified TA/Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
An outstanding Special Educational Needs school in Nottingham are looking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant with expreience working within special needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a school who are committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive environment with the ethos that this is essential in facilitating each pupil to get the most out of their education.
For prospective staff this is a chance to gain invaluable expreience in a progressive, forward thinking establishment who encourage and support personal development.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of six months expreience working within an educational setting
- Be able to provide targeted academic support to individuals requiring additional assistance
- Be confident leading intervention groups, delivering focused support for core subjects
- Work collaboratively with the class teacher to provide general classroom support for all pupils
- Provide an excellent example to pupils through encouraging positive behaviour
- Sound understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
TeacherActive can offer the successful TA/Teaching Assistant:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long term work
- The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Alasdair on #removed# or email #removed#