The Recruitment Co is currently recruiting for A Wedding & Events Co-ordinator Part Time to join a well established Hotel located in the Gower Peninsula, Swansea.
Hours of work: Various hours and days/evenings/ weekends. Part Time Position
Role Summary: To deliver the very best standards of customer service and presentation for the couples & guests at all times in all areas of the hotel. To be confident, genuine, committed, focused & driven.
- Recognise the importance of communication, actively participating in daily brief meetings and monthly team meetings.
- Promote a positive, helpful service to guests, colleagues, and other departments at all times.
- Answering telephone, email & social media enquiries for accommodation & weddings in a timely manner.
- Book & Conduct appointments for potential wedding couples and event enquiries.
- Check guests in and out of the hotel in a friendly, informative manner.
- Address and resolve any complaints accommodation guests may have. Ensuring you inform the Operations Manager of the complaint once resolved.
- Take ownership of the Office / Lounge & Marquee areas ensuring they remain clean, tidy and a safe working environment and is always kept to standard.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness with the ability to maximise revenue at the point of sale and up selling when required.
- Ensure the team is deployed correctly to maximise levels of productivity, whilst achieving Labour budgets set out daily.
- Be a proactive role model for your team, getting to know your guests and anticipating their needs and expectations. Teams must be fully trained on Service Steps, standards and have the ability to structure their shift and workload.
- Support the Operations Manager and lead change and improvement effectively through actively engaging the team.
- You must always be up to date on all current allergy information and support the Operations Manager by ensuring your team knows and understands the procedures and policies our client has in place for an allergy.
- To ensure you are fully aware of The Licensing Act 2003, The Food Safety Act 1990 and The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and always following the policies and procedures.
- Stock - Ensure all team members follow and understand the Zero Waste Policy.
Previous experience within a similar role is required. Ideally you will drive due to the client's remote location.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for immediate response and further information.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.