As the Senior Estate operative, you will ensure the provision of a high quality of service to all guests and visitors and you will ensure that the development is regularly cleaned, inspected and maintained to a high standard (both internally and externally), in accordance with health and safety requirements. As an Estate Operative, you will portray a professional image at all times and will be the first point of contact for all queries related to the maintenance of the development.
This exciting role will be based at a new development located in Wandsworth. The development is located close to Wandsworth Town Station which allows easy access into Waterloo Station.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Act as a main point of contact and be responsible for regular inspections, cleaning and maintenance of the development (externally and internally)
* Take responsibility for the delivery of quality customer service to all residents and guests
* Report any defect or health and safety concerns as required and helping to ensure the safety of everyone on the development
Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working in a similar customer focused environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Good understanding of Health and Safety Processes
* A high standard of customer service skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
Working hours: 8:00am - 17:00pm (Monday to Friday, plus one weekend per month)
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Apply with your CV today.
Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Role: Senior Estate Operative
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West London, South East
Apply for this job now.