COMPANY: BY LIGHT PROFESSIONAL IT SERVICES, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Is it time for a new and exciting job opportunity? Phacil, a By Light company, is seeking a Service Desk Technician
to join our team. Join an amazing group of dedicated professionals and see the possibilities!
Join us by applying at https://jobs-phacil.icims.comResponsibilities
- Responsible for responding, prioritizing, and coordinating resolution of service requests residing on DCSA networks (NIPR/SIPR/JWICS/BICES/Insider Threat-Internal).
- Provide remote support as well as onsite support for customers at the RKB, the Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE), regional and local field offices, other remote locations, and Very Important Persons (VIPs) as necessary.
- Interface for all service requests related to DSS' IT environment and mission applications.
- Provide Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support of the SD.
- Provide timely acknowledgement of service requests, problem identification, root cause analysis, escalation, resolution, and closure for all service requests. Response to service requests shall be based on the DSS prioritization level and SLAs identified by the Government.
- Ensure customer satisfaction benchmarks and current metrics are tracked and made transparent via a shared portal (i.e., IOD).
- Provide a status on service requests for users (i.e., via an automated self-accessible portal or through direct follow-up communication).
- Provide end-user account administration services (add/change/remove).
- Provide deskside support to resolve customer service requests.
- Washington DC OPM HQ will be a lasion between DCSA and OPM (NBIB).
- Associate Degree (or) 2-year Technical Degree and 1 years of related experience. Without an Associate/Technical Degree, five years of related experience is required.
- Must meet or exceed DoD 8570.1 requirements as follows: Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II which consists of either: Security+ CE, GSEC, or SSCP
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- Experience working in an environment supporting Executive customers with information technology requirements
- Top Secret required. Minimum secret clearance to start
- provided by Dice