Job Role: Technology Recruitment Consultancy - Graduate Training
Location: Offices in London, Manchester and Bristol
Salary: £22.5 - 24k depending on experience (uncapped commission structure, expected 1st year earnings of £35-40k)
Start date: ASAP
Established in 2005 with a team of just 3, the company has now grown to a team of over 150 across 3 offices in the UK. The company has since become known as one of the best and well trusted in providing recruitment for the technology services sector. Over the past 13 years, our client has built up an impressive client base, working with big brands across the UK. They now have plans to break into the international market within the next 2 years, with offices in New York and Dubai.
The first 12 weeks of joining the company as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be spent working closing with one of the Senior Recruitment Principles, who will offer complete guidance and support in becoming an expert in the 180 recruitment cycle (the candidate side of recruitment).
You will learn the following:
- How to reach out to potential new candidates, pull CVs and headhunt new talent.
- How to screen and interview candidates to asses suitability for your clients.
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills to build rapport with candidates.
Once you have become an expert in the 180 cycle, you will then move into the full 360 recruitment cycle (the whole cycle of recruitment, from candidate to client).
You will learn the following:
- How to approach and network new clients to develop new leads and opportunities
- Attend client meetings and establish your clients needs.
- Manage client accounts and maintain and build on client relationships.
- Execute and close deals.
Development and progression
As a Recruitment Consultant you are typically only 4 months away from your next promotion, and progression within this company is huge - 78% of Trainee Recruitment Consultants, went on to become a senior recruitment Consultant within just 18 months of being at the company. In recruitment you are rewarded for all the hard work you put in, and earn commission from each deal you close.
There is no glass ceiling within the company and as you grow within the company and develop new business, your pay check will grow too. The rule is simple, the harder you work, the more money you will earn. Typical earnings for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant are;
Year 1 - £35,000 OTE
Year 2 - £50,000 OTE
Year 3 - 65,000 OTE
Working in recruitment is a fast past and dynamic environment, with a lot of incentives along the way. You can expect to be working in a cool and new open plan office, with a team of like-minded people. Employees are valued and each member of the team is considered an important part of the company, allowed to make your own impact and be noticed. You can enjoy all of the following benefits and more…
- Monthly Lunches and team drinks
- 25 days holiday a year
- Regular team outings and socials
- Early finish on Friday
- Annual all expenses paid holidays for top billers, such as Miami, and Barcelona
- Free Gym Membership
- Competitive Bonuses
- Your birthday off!
What are they looking for in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you don't necessarily need a degree, a recent graduate or a candidate with previous sales experience can be considered! Whats most important are that you have a hunger to succeed and have the following attributes
- Motivated by financial reward
- A hunger to learn
- Strive to always be the best
- Enjoy a fast paced working environment
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills in person and face to face
Think this sounds like you? Then we want to hear from you!
Role: Technology Recruitment Consultancy - Graduate Training
Apply for this job now.