We are an all-Woman Owned corporation that is a leading provider of medical supplies that benefit a variety of industries. We specialize in linens, janitorial supplies, and can meet a multitude of clinical needs.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Be able to multi-task in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of accountability.
• Possess excellent communication skills, negotiating abilities, and problem solving skills
• Have on the job experience with some or all of the following software programs (this is a requirement): Microsoft Office - Outlook, Work and Excel. Accounting Program - QuickBooks.
• Attention to details and following through until the job or task is complete
• A working knowledge of the decision making process
• Ability to identify, target and close prospective customers through outbound tele-sales (cold calling)
• Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business sales
• Must enjoy selling on the phone and working in a fast-paced environment
• Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
• Meet and exceed personal and team sales goals
• Must be able to think on your feet to identify what the customers’ needs are
• Research accounts and generate sales lead
• Maintain and expand client base by cold calling on a daily basis
• Working with existing and new customers to grow revenue
• Handle customer related concerns and questions via phone, email, and or fax
• Process customer orders using QuickBooks
• Conduct at least 60 dials per day
• Update account information after each conversation with customers - i.e. contact info, needs, decision making process, etc.
• Associates or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years’ Inside Sales experience (preferred)
• Ability to learn quickly, successfully engage with customers, and be productive with minimal guidance
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated success in negotiation and sales
• Proven track record of over-achieving quota and goals
• Self-motivated and driven
• Organized, focused, and results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects
• Experience in a high volume/high transaction industry in preferred
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.