I am currently working with an international sports marketing agency who are looking for fantastic part-time Office Manager.
The successful candidate will be working the flexible working hours of 14 hours a week with Tuesdays in the office and other days being flexible.
Role and responsibilities:
- Office management / administrative work, including Telephone, E-mail
- Emergency management (checking equipment, fire drills)
- Compliance work for safety, security, health and maintenance.
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Managing IT infrastructure, liaising IT consultants
- Managing files and documents
- Searching new office premises and planning relocation
- Liaising with office building manager
- Sending and picking up mails, letters, couriers
- Arranging hotels, restaurants, cars for short terms business visitors
- Arranging flights, hotels for business travels
- Assisting expatriates’ employees
- Planning for office events
- Ad-hoc work
This is a varied Office Management role for an engaging and proactive candidate. Does this sound like you? Apply now!