Company: ATOM RECRUITMENT LTD.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, Negotiable
Our Client is a fast growing distributor of speciality raw materials to the UK Coatings & Inks Manufacturing sector.
They are now seeking a Technical Sales Manager - Coatings & Inks for their Coatings Division. This position will be home based and location within the UK is flexible. The geographical territory is the UK and Ireland. This position is a full-time permanent role and will report to the Division Manager
- To achieve quarterly and annual sales budget for a range of defined chemicals and technical products at defined prices
- Achieve beneficial customer relationships by making frequent customer meetings and achieving service levels that demonstrate the Clients’ culture and values
- Develop the key markets of Coatings &Inks
- Add communications and sales information daily to Customer Relationship Management software
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical education to BSc or equivalent industrial experience
- Commercially astute, seasoned technical sales person with knowledge of the speciality raw materials used in the Coatings & Inks manufacturing sector
- Experienced and known to UK customers
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Able to identify and fulfil customer unmet needs.
- A team player with a growth mindset and the drive to succeed
- Actively engaged with Industry organisations
- Determination, energy, tenacity, enthusiasm, loyalty
In return, our Client is offering a package including a competitive basic salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (salary is negotiable and dependent on experience) plus benefits which include an expensed company car, five weeks holiday, pension, healthcare and a generous bonus scheme
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.