SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - COST CONSULTANCY - LONDON
My client is one of the UK's leading construction and property consultancies, they are a network of offices across the UK as well as overseas. They have a great reputation within the market and they are currently working on of London's most high-profile projects. They work across a wide range of sectors p including commercial, residential, retail, heritage etc so can therefore offer a variety of opportunities to match the candidates preference.
They have experienced steady growth throughout 2019 and continued this into 2020 and therefore have a number of requirements for Quantity Surveyors from Project to Associate level. The candidate will have the opportunity to take full responsibility of a number of different schemes and take these projects from inception to completion.
The more Senior candidates will also be responsible for managing and mentioning a project team. Candidates of all levels will have the opportunity to represent the company at networking events and get involved in business development.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST;
- Have a relevant Degree or MSc.
- Have at least three years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a Consultancy Practice.
- Have experience delivering construction projects from inception to completion within the Property Sector.
- Be a full member of RICS or be enrolled in the APC Programme.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Generous benefits package.
- A competitive salary.
- Great office culture and a regular social events.
- The opportunity to work on some incredible private sector projects across London.
Apply in confidence to this advert by sending a copy of your CV to #removed#-consulting.com or call Sam Smith on 07469 148204 for more information.