There is on the job training available for this position.
This position has openings on 1st and 2nd shifts, 10 hour days=4 days per week M-TH
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Detail finishing of plastic parts using tools to make smooth and free of imperfections in preparation for painting:
- Basic computer knowledge is helpful
- Able to open read & understand computer instructions and customer files
- Use pneumatic hand sander to smooth out plastic parts in preparation for painting
- Use scotch brite pads to smooth out surfaces
- Use bondo and spot putty to fill pin holes, voids and other imperfections
- Remove flash utilizing picks, knives, files, and spatulas
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Able to work as a team member
- Able to lift, bend, reach, push, or pull with up to 40 lbs.
- Able to work on your feet up to 10 hours per day
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, hospital, cancer, 401k with match, quarterly profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
Premold Corp is the industry leader, with over 30 years of experience in Reaction Injection Molding (RIM), and a global supplier. We serve a variety of industries and specialize in molded housings, bezels, and skins for medical and laboratory instruments. RIM is well-suited for molding complex geometries with precise features, tight tolerance requirements and high cosmetic specifications. Premold Corp is ISO 9001:2015 Certified and vertically integrated.
Premold Corp has advanced Reaction Injection Molding to a state-of-the-art process and provides exceptional customer service. These advancements have made it possible for us to expand our capabilities in our modern 68,000 square foot manufacturing facility. Our factory is equipped with computer controlled RIM molding equipment to ensure precise, high-quality parts. Premold Corp has added a manufacturing location in Monterrey, Mexico. Already North America’s leading RIM molder for specialty equipment, this greatly expands Premold’s logistic and price advantages.
Role: Detail Finisher of Plastic Injection Molded Parts
Apply for this job now.