Head of Operations - Expanding Bar/venue business, £55/70,000, London
(MUST HAVE DRINKS, EVENTS AND LONDON EXPERIENCE)
The capital's most up and coming “social” bar/venues are looking to bring on a Head of Operations to Assist with building the brand, portfolio and the growth of the business, (a cool current business in London 4 sites). I am looking for an Head of Operations, who would work in an energetic environment, you would need to be committed to the role, keen to write and deliver team training sessions as well as be comfortable running high-volume sites, with some big key events. A level of multi-site management experience is NEEDED. Passion for the hospitality trade is a key, a thinker who can add more value to the business (YOU MUST COME FROM A SMALLER GROUP TO APPLY NO MORE THAN 20 SITES)
The ideal Candidate (London experience needed)
- Currently in an Operations Managers/Directors role
- Proven experience of overseeing and driving lasting growth in sales
- Solid experience of property, acquisitions and relaunching
- Experience over overseeing a minimum of £5 million revenue
- An individual who can see a vision and commit to something long term
- Must have food experience, table service
- Experience in working with online booking systems and Events
- Strong understanding of the late light sector & co working is key
Apply today to #removed# or call me on #removed#
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram