Join Our Team
West Coast Event Productions is the premier event planning, design, and rental company servicing the Pacific Northwest. We are an inspired team of designers and event service technicians committed to developing innovative solutions for special events, big and small.
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Décor Warehouse Coordinator.
Are you a creative, hardworking individual who is not afraid to get down and dirty? Do you strive for excellence in all things? Do you thrive in a team environment and find inspiration in the creative process? Do you have the mental stamina and fortitude to keep going for as long as it takes to complete the mission? If you can answer yes to all these questions, we would like to meet you!
We are seeking a talented, detail oriented, energetic individual to join our team as a Décor Warehouse Coordinator who will bring experience and a successful track record collaborating with others to:
Help to achieve visual excellence for customer events by collaborating with all departments at West Coast Events.
Prepare items for delivery to customer events by cleaning, painting, repairing and packing Decor items.
Stay current on work requirements by running daily reports to review additions or changes to customer contracts.
Pull, prepare and load Decor equipment and inventory going to a customer event safely, accurately and on-time.
Act as Decor Assistant on large events and installations.
Maintain supply stock and acquire/place orders for new supplies as necessary.
Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation with an eye to continuous improvement and efficiency principles.
As a member of the West Coast Team you will be a key contributor to bringing our customer events to life.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Six months of experience in a related field with excellent execution and customer satisfaction results.
- Hands-on experience with decor products, tools and basic painting with a solid safety record.
- Flexibility to work an adjusted schedule that includes weekends and weeknights when necessary.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Talent for multi-tasking and great organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate what’s next and be proactive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization; ability to speak English.
- A “Yes. And…” and “How do we?” approach to problem solving.
- Desire to thrive in rapid growth, fast-paced environment and adapt well to change; can act with urgency.
Education and Experience
- 6+ months of experience in related field with a successful track record.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Driver's license and reliable personal vehicle.
West Coast Event Productions is the premier event planning, design, and rental company servicing the Pacific Northwest. We are an inspired team of designers and technicians committed to developing innovative solutions for special events.
Role: Decor Warehouse Coordinator
Apply for this job now.