Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Reed Financial Services are pleased to be working in partnership with a Regional based IFA firm who seek an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to join their Bath team.
In this role you will be able to actively manage a portfolio of clients, providing excellent client service and spotting further opportunities through understanding your client’s needs. To proactively grow, manage and retain clients, by developing new business opportunities.
Your role will be wide and varied and you will act as a key member to the team forming strong relationships with the Consultants and team members. In return a competitive salary, benefits and hybrid working can be offered with genuine progression prospects.Associate Employee Benefits Consultant:
• Demonstrable knowledge of the Pension, Health, Risk & Wellbeing marketplace, products, and services.
• Ability to agree financial objectives and achieve/exceed them.
• Excellent inter-personal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work as part of a wider team
• Commitment to providing high level of customer service and has experience of building relationships at corporate events.
• A self-motivated individual with the ability to generate leads and cultivate new client opportunities
• Ability to agree financial objectives and achieve/exceed them
• Excellent commercial awareness and industry knowledge
• Ability to use all Microsoft packages, Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Diploma qualified or equivalent
• Group risk qualificationsWork Experience:
• Proven successful track record in target driven environment.
• Previous experience of working as an Employee Benefits consultant.
• Demonstrable evidence of delivering successfully in a similar role.
• Proven experience of understanding clients’ needs and providing focussed solutions with successful results.
• Experience in developing relationships within the Employee Benefits arena.
• Experience achieving/exceeding financial targets.
If this role sounds of interest, or you'd like to know more, then apply today!