We are seeking an Automotive Technical Support Specialist Customer Phone Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Use automotive repair and service knowledge to assist customers to use Autel diagnostic tools and tablets to repair vehicles
- Provide information about Autel products including code readers, diagnostic scanners, TPMS activation and programming tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Verbally demonstrate to customers how to use tools to diagnose and/or service vehicles
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service or technical service or support.
- At least one year of automotive repair and servicing experience
- ASE Certifications and/or NYS Inspectors License a plus but not necessary
- Must be an experienced Windows PC user
- Experience in Android device/s a plus
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Autel is a leading developer of automotive diagnostics tool and tablets. Based in Farmingdale, NY, Autel US is the North American distributor of Autel automotive diagnostic scan tools and tablets. Autel US offices house the division's warehouse, sales and marketing, technical and customer support and repair departments.
Role: Automotive Technical Support Specialist, Customer Phone Representative
Apply for this job now.